Do you like to travel?
You do? Why?
And don’t say “so I can get places”. That’s just the type of outmoded thinking that got us into this predicament in the first place.
And don’t ask what this predicament is. You totally know.
Anyway, if you are in this type of predicament, you are just the person for this brand new Super Happy Assortment of GoobNet Activities Designed Exclusively for Lagged Individuals and Companions that we have prepared. Print them out and participate in them when you cannot board your aircraft because Burt Lancaster needs to authorise George Kennedy to get that other aircraft the hell out of the way.
Put these letters in alphabetical order.
Identify the one word that belongs in all of the blanks below.
1. Which chemical element played a crucial role in the first working time machine?
2. What was the first extrasolar planet to be settled by humans?
3. What was the first university to award a non-honorary graduate degree to a robot equipped with artificial intelligence?
4. Who was the first human to live to the age of 200 years?
[ show the answers ]
1. We don’t know yet
2. We don’t know yet
3. We don’t know yet
4. We don’t know yet. And please let it be anyone but b
PLEASE SEND ALL TEXT-BASED SENSUALITY TO <GOOBNET@GOOBNET.NET>
© 2018 GOOBNET ENTERPRISES, INC [WHICH DOESN’T ACTUALLY EXIST HOWEVER]
THIS FILE ACCURATE AS OF: THU 06 DEC 2018 – 06:34:53 UTC · GENERATED IN 0.008 SECONDS